Time to add crossbow.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Time to add crossbow.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bufflehead

Lvl 96 USTexas
    Wolf

I have a suggestion to on how the crossbow could work.
    1. It could have some armour penetration like 40% which will give players another weapon to use for pvp instead of always using club/mace.
    2. It would be cool to have 2 types of crossbows like 1-handed and 2-handed.
    3. We can have 2 tiers of crossbow: Bronze (For 1H base dmg = 5 and for 2H base dmg = 10) and Iron/Steel (for 1H base dmg = 7 and for 2H base dmg = 13).
    4. Because its a lot more stronger than bow, it should be harder to use. Like crossbow can only shoot arrows in horizontal or vertical directions.
    5. A successful hit could have a 10% chance for bleeding effect which drops 1% hp per sec for 10 seconds which is exclusive for 2H crossbows.
    6. The cooldown time could be as high as 1500ms.
    You can imagine it like dashing, u gotta aim it properly to get a successful hit.
    I’m sure it will make pvp/pve more fun as you can switch between crossbow and other weapons for better dps against players/mobs.

RiValkyrie

Lvl 3 USEast
    Wolf

+1. Maybe a new type of arrow too? Poisonous arrows so that poison extract can be useful.

NoobSlays

Lvl 139 SEAsia
    Wolf

+1

Cain0

Lvl 190 USWest
    Penguin

+1

KingShs101

Lvl 138 SEAsia
    Penguin

I like the idea it would be cool to see it implemented in game soon and new types of arrows would be useful in order to give a better use for poison extracts.

Penguin

bad idea

Colossus

Lvl 233 USEast
    Wolf

I think new arrows would be great as would crossbows.

ResertOn

Lvl 170 SEAsia
    Turtle

1. Only agree if theyre two-handed. Also don’t 40% pierce, its like hammer but with wide attack range, making them OP in wide area combat.
    2. Maybe not. More good if they’re only two-handed due to its long attack and high mobility in “escaping”.
    3. Ok
    4. Better limit the range of attack
    5. OP
    6. Depends

KingShs101: I like the idea it would be cool to see it implemented in game soon and new types of arrows would be useful in order to give a better use for poison extracts.
    Dev should add new button for changing arrow type (secondary button)

Also the crossbow ammo is bolts, not arrows. They’re different.

Also few months ago I made a sprite for crossbow weapon and the ammo. Here’s the link:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/427412682912825355/588039746966650891/crossbow.png
    The left is the crossbow sprite, middle is bolt, and right is bolt with poison.

Ryuzen

Lvl 67 SEAsia
    Turtle

+1

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Time to add crossbow.’ is closed to new replies.