Things that I would like to see changed.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Things that I would like to see changed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Just wanted to give some thought out there to some of the things that annoy me the most in this game and just aren’t very enjoyable and could really be improved upon.

1. Underworld – I like the idea of underworld however I just find it be extremely annoying past a certain point to where it’s not even fun or enjoyable. Shroomies healing from way too far away and things constantly hitting you through the wall. You REALLY need to NERF things hitting you through the wall. It’s not fair at all. We can’t do it.. so why can everything else?

2. Animals – Animal farming is simply not fun. It’s way too high maintenance and they only live for 3 days? You can’t build a barn so they’re never safe. People end up building silly automated farming using trade counters. That should not be how farming works. You should be able to build a barn, grow tall grass and fences that are safe to graze in and even name / keep your favorite animals for long periods of time. A more harvest moon style would make it way more enjoyable. Like the current system is to breeding a new sheep and butcher the old ones to gain 5 wool? It’s just silly and not enjoyable.

3. Smithing – Smithing is pretty lack luster only thing you can do is enchant with gems. Which in the end leads to only emerald and ruby being worth anything in the very end game, because of the hard cap on skills. I feel like there should have been a more traditional smithing system of adding +1 to your gear with increasing difficulty and chance of breaking. And that enchanting should have been a completely different skill all together.

4. Clutter – There is no storage system in the games which makes organizing things on the ground take up huge amounts of space. It always just looks so messy which is terrible on my OCD. Having a storage chests or something I think would improve the game a lot. Or even some kind of Salvaging skill/system you can do to recycle old items to prevent all this gear hoarding. Break down old gear to get some materials back or something.

5. PvP Weapons – The only thing viable in end game PvPing is clubs. Which really limits play styles and enjoyability overall when it comes to PvP. Heavy armor just reduced the DMG of everything else way too much. The glowing rune effects doesn’t even come close to matching what a club can do in terms of armor penetration. Just needs some re-balance for sure.

Just my list of things I would like to see improved upon, figured I would throw it out there. Can only hope and dream though.

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by  Kazul.
    keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

+1 to everything listed, but the salvaging skill. I mean I have a crap load of stuff and would be nice to salvage, but I just feel it’s too op and could break the game, but that’s just me

Penguin

Sounds great as far as I can tell from my short time playing.

ZUNBRAK

Lvl 97 Europe
    Wolf

+1 great ideas, a storage system would be great

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Things that I would like to see changed.’ is closed to new replies.