The Purge (USE2)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The Purge (USE2)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

So basically I seen theres alot of confusion on the purge day so decided to take it to forums. Alot easier to see whats up without a bunch of others screaming no purge! So basically the idea is that if we have a purge day we can give everyone a chance to get the PvP out of there system, in order to keep our server peaceful every other day. Here it is.

Purge Day
    1. Purge day will be the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month. So 2 days out of the month on wednesday use time you can kill all.

2. No killing in the uw b4+.

3. No killing more then once unless executing.

4. No raiding period.

5. Ganks allowed, get your tribe outdoors and have fun. I know ganks are frowned upon. So is murder tho and thats what purge day is about.

6. Keeping gear.. This one is touchy. Its being left up to the killer. Beware people may hold grudges or you could start something u can’t handle that could potentially go past purge day. We dont want this, I suggest everyone gives gear back.

9. Beware people who are your friends allys and peaceful players will be out hunting you! Theres no rules on who you can kill so go nuts have fun and remember you will be friends again tommorow.

This is basically it, I may have missed something and can edit if needed also feel free to add suggestions. At least now we all know when purge day is and the rules.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

I wanted to do this in eu 🙁

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Everyday is purge day.

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

Everyday is purge day nob l2p

MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

This is an idea created by the server not me just posted the info I know about the purge so others won’t be confused.

Penguin

pls not make violence

MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Use2 is probably the most peaceful server due to the tribes working together and the community. Forgive them if they get bored with foraging for a day XD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The Purge (USE2)’ is closed to new replies.