The new safe zones

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The new safe zones

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

“But Fleet complaining about pvp changes seems odd”

Well, I am not one and I dont give a damn about their reputation.
    And still, I AM very concerned about this “farmville” direction Mystera is taking (mostly with the new village).
    And a lot ppl fell the same.

Seriously, you are just using this card to make it less of a appeal.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  tioluko.

Wolf

I think you have every right to voice your concern, and Fleet does too.

I was just pointing out the irony.

Some may find it humorous, that’s all.

Turtle

Make it a seperate server insted of changing every server to this. This way people can play on whatever server they want. I’d defently play more on a server where my house can’t be raided, I mean you can still be pked outside of your house so the pvp is still there, you just can’t be a asshat thief now, which is pretty much what your complaining about. I can almost guarntee the server with the housing safe haven will be much more populated than any other server pretty quickly.

If they do this they need to create a item called a land claim stone, and its bascally a point in your house, and it sets the block radius you can build in. With limitations like it has to be at least 2 blocks on all sides away from any other house. Maybe a 20×20 plot would be big enough? Honestly if the devs would put in proper storage insted of making us drop stuff on the floor like savages we wouldn’t need such big houses in the first place.

Right now I have pretty much stoped playing this game, though I do check for updates. I’m not very high level at all, I just got bored pretty quickly. Also kinda pissed I got killed by lag 3 times on US east and lost like all my tools each time, then I had to spend 30-60 mins bored out of my mind punching trees and rocks. I think items in slots 1-9 of your incentory (same one for quick keys) shouldn’t be able to be dropped. But anything else is game. This way if you die you can at least save your tools/whatever is in those first 9 slots.

Now I know people are going to moan about this and this is mostly the greifers and trolls who get off on making other players lives miserable. But look at it this way: you you guys never did crap like this in the first place, we wouldn’t need to take measures to stop it.

You see most mmorpgs with full pvp fail for a simple reason: the players themselves kill the game. Take a new player, they keep getting pked by some troll or griefer, they eventually are just going to say **** it, and just quit. No mmorpg can’t survive without a constant influx of new players. Once the games rep gets out that its just a game filled of greifers and trolls, thats usually when it dies.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy pvp, what I don’t enjoy is item loss due to being ganked by some asshat who might be in a bad mood if it has item loss, if there was no item loss for a pvp death i’d not care how often I get ganked. I do not mind item loss for pve deaths however.

aderalius

Lvl 7 USWest2
    Penguin

Non pvp is a good idea to help starters from being abused but I agree they should make it to where you can be non pvp at a certain lvl it would stop high lvl players from just killing starters for exp. But the max should stop high lvls from seeking shelter if they want pvp and just kill people then turn pvp off.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘The new safe zones’ is closed to new replies.