The Grand Texas Colosseum!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The Grand Texas Colosseum!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

Hey everyone,

I’m here to announce an amazing new addition to the UST server, the Colosseum! With this addition we’ll begin hosting 1v1’s, 2v2’s, and more! The Colosseum currently supports a spectator section, a duel statue, an arena for fighting with structures to use for cover, and a betting booth to try your luck at making it big on your favourite gladiators.

The arena currently will be patrolled by a security force of Fleet and MLPD to keep the peace during and immediately after events. As well, bets will be taken in silver with the minimum bet being 5sp.

I’ll be following up in this thread with posts on upcoming arena events as well as rules and prizes for each event.

Left side of arena

Right side of arena

Turtle

Looks great! Can’t wait for tonight’s event!

Polar Bear

=== FIRST EVENT ===

We’ll be hosting our very first arena fight tonight! The details are as follows:

Details
    Time: 3 hours and 38 minutes from now (7pm EST)
    Prize: 50 gems to the winner of the event
    Fight Type: 1v1 with winners climbing up the ladder to the grande prize

Rules
    – No fighting in the Colosseum unless you’re a gladiator and your match has begun
    – Follow the instructions of the referees, if they call a fight then you stop fighting
    – No health potions allowed
    – No fighting around the arena at all and especially no murder, breaking this rule will get you ganked by MLPD and Fleet members in the area

Post here if you’re interested to participate as a gladiator! Or pm me in-game or on discord to add you to the roster.

Polar Bear

== Results ==

After a successful turnout for the Texan Colosseum’s christening tournament, here are the results of the tournament!

Texan Championship Brackets

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

this is a great idea to show each servers power in a crude manner but you shouldprobably have a betterprize to attract the strongest i mean add betting to add more players

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  harlem.

Polar Bear

Hey Harlem! There actually is a betting pool for every tournament. It didn’t get much use in this tournament but I expect it’ll become more popular as more people participate in arena matches.

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

Tell Bald I need him to come to US WEST sometime and break down some of his old walls in my base so I can replace them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The Grand Texas Colosseum!’ is closed to new replies.