Terms of Banning a Player

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Terms of Banning a Player

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zephyr

Lvl 51 USEast
    Wolf

According to the game rules posted in the forums, people should get banned for continuously being inappropriate in global chat right? Well I emailed the dev asking to get a ban on a player named Coolhand who repeatedly keeps being inappropriate ,by being a pedophile/weirdo by “sack slapping” people including me who is 13, and I provided ss evidence to the dev. The dev then responds by saying that they’ll only take action if that person gets getting reported. The thing is this person has been reported numerous times by multiple players but nothing has been done. So if the dev is reading this mind doing something about it because that is really messed up ow he is just allowed to continue to be inappropriate.

Zephyr

Lvl 51 USEast
    Wolf

If yall want ss evidence ill post it here but it’s already posted on the drama-spam-use.

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

the player needs tobe reported buy global. I had a scammer troll doing this to. had to ignore like6 accounts kept making new ones. Reported it and they were able to verify global reports him evry single day many times a day. So they extended his global ban to a week. They also said if he continued it would be a worse punishment. He has continued but i just didnt bother to keep reporting it. Long as the pms stopd from evry new act he made i didnt mind as much.

I assume ul need sumthing similar to happen for them to do sumthing abt it

Zork9000

Lvl 146 USEast
    Polar Bear

Cry more

Zodiack

Lvl 53 USEast
    Wolf

Just like you crybaby cuz you can’t fairly 1v1 people @zork9000

Dookie

Lvl 13 USWest2
    Turtle

Lmao

Zephyr

Lvl 51 USEast
    Wolf

I’m simply reporting a player who has broken a rule and asking the devs how their rules working based off of one of their mod’s (unless that is the actual dev) statement: 3. No prolonged spamming of inappropriate or offensive content in chat.

If we receive a report or discover that you’ve broken a forum or game rule (such as abusing an exploit or even withholding knowledge of another player doing so), then you may be subject to: Having your thread closed, post deleted, a timed suspension, level/dust/item loss, or even account deletion. Repeat offenses may result in harsher punishments. If you want to appeal a suspension, report a rule violation, or have any questions about the above then please send us a message using the contact form. Thank you!”. Al

Zodiack

Lvl 53 USEast
    Wolf

Hey zephyr! Im also getting SEXUALLY harased by a 18+ and im -18 so yeah xD this game is a bit filled of pedo especially use1… (Btw I dont say that there alot pedo but seeing how much guy are being rude to other including sexual message huh)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Terms of Banning a Player’ is closed to new replies.