Take down the BR server

Home Forums General Discussion Take down the BR server

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    spoonkid

Lvl 225 SEAsia
    Wolf

Cuz why not

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Yes, take it down to they go to your servers and take it down too…
    You saying that, after BR going to your server days ago when “South america servers got problem” and you just say things like “get out our server” or “come try to kill me” without any BR or spanish people saying anything, is really lucid coming from you…
    You taunted them to try to raid and troll your Asia server…you challenge them and now you come ask help in forum?
    Why don’t you tell everyone the same racist and xenophobic word you said days ago to BR and Spanish people when they come to your server?
    Shame on you…

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

I’ve been in the Brazil server and all I see is people spamming KKKKKK (which gets HIGHLY obnoxious real fast never knew K could get so annoying) Brazil scams most the time they dont care about anyone who’s not Brazilian several people I know off other servers were server kosed simply for being American xD Also if you go on Google and do a simple type of “why are Brazilians so annoying” you can find numerous chat boxes of this so it isn’t just “we are racist” it is that they really are just annoying They even come to MY SERVER just to PM me and spam :/ anyone willing to do that needs to be managed.

Do I dislike Brazilians yes
    Am I racist because their Brazilian No I’m perfectly fine with them as long as they aren’t annoying me I’m friends with Devilcrazy he is chill but most of them are annoying that’s the simple way to put it

FBI

Lvl 192 USEast
    Polar Bear

Is true, the brazilian server is heavy toxic…

But on true 90% of players are cool people…

I believe the game problem, can solved by admin with better rules to:

Trade
    PVP
    MAP (more map, and rules to construction, and deny the possibility to raid the offline players)

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

I wonder why BR people are taking time to leave BR server with their main accounts to just go to your Asia servers…I wonder what could you guys have told or done to them to make they spend more time creating new accounts to go to your server…

What you forgot is: the game open paths to any kind of troll by the very first time it is a free sandbox..
    You can troll gale full of random walls and ADMIN couldn’t delete it(cause it can be raidable, so it’s ok based by mod’s pointview) , you can troll full road, full water, full ice…there is alot of options in the game…
    The gameplay on BR server is normal…Actually everyone have his experience, and I had a bad experience in Asia, even so, I’m not asking to anyone shutdown the server without considering that there are more polite people in the server…

DarkerWorld

Lvl 5 SEAsia2
    Penguin

Take down BR server is very goid idea i agree it its better to make sea2 server

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

First of all SEA2 would be terrible the game hardly as any solid tribes on the newer servers they are always flipping around. There simply isnt enough people to keep more servers going. Second taking down Brazil would be horrible as theyd simply migrate to other servers. And 3rd I’m not even from SEA I’m a American from UST orginally Brazil has even invaded UST multiple times Brazilians are kosed on those two because of me I told them which ones were decent and which ones to kos for example Leolima yeah that guy is kosed on both but someone like Ieder who I dont really mind could play there no issue you’ve had bad experience probably because I’ve mentioned your name as being annoying (Lucas)

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

People aren’t listening when I say: “shut down BR and what do you think will happen to BR’s on there?” omg
    And Swan, I actually only played mainly on BR…I dislike the Asia simply cause when I first entered there, people were being xenophobic just because we’ve been there…
    As I told you, everyone had bad experiences with BR people, and I had mine with you guys…
    I never tried to troll even my own server to people come and say bad things at me and my friends…
    You can KOS people with reason or other stuffs, but act like whatever you want based on “nationality” is idiot…

Well, just saying, BR’s are known for trolling more than power, our server suffered by this..the game let openings to trolls, and even so we solve that KoSing people until they get a good position or quit..Shut down BR would just cause to BR’s to migrate permanently to other servers…
    Outsiders once came in BR and did whatever they wanted too, BR people came to BR to do it too..
    What I’m saying it’s like you said Swan, there are people hard to handle the gameplay and others that we like to welcome in our servers.

spoonkid

Lvl 225 SEAsia
    Wolf

Just saying, i did this as a joke

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Lucas do I really have to post the toxic things BR do? They even say “kos all foreigners” basically meaning foreigners aren’t allowed I was attacked in Brazil simply because I’m a American xD Brazilians are beyond racist. I dont go to the Brazilian server and spam constantly but I have several screenshots of Brazil coming to SEA and just being obnoxious I honestly don’t care if you guys are known for trolling fact is your trolling is annoying and when you troll what happens? That’s right you get kosed. And if you say you kick out trolls why did you guys never kick marmota out? Or even Ihelpspad they are massive trolls there.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

JHizzle, Lunanomad were examples (and people that I knew) who played the BR server under war, and never got KOS or trolled…actually, they became our ally, incredible people in our server, always welcome this kind of people, always…
    And I don’t kick trolls because they just can’t stand on our server, they quit because no one give them attention..
    I’m PVE and merchant person, so I dislike PVP and war settings, I play entirely PVE, UW, Boss, craft, smith and full resource farm.
    In BR everyone is normal as always….
    It’s hard to see anything cause I barely play other servers, BR’s says “outsider gave us KOS just because we are BR” and you said “they give me KOS just because I’m not BR”….
    I just said that I entered Asia with my mouth shut, and people said we were stupid and a bunch of idiot people without us even saying anything..so they taunted us to troll them, what I told them to not taunt, that BR can do it easily…

In the end all of us had bad experience with people from other servers, BR was abused by non-BR people once too, and even so, no one asked to shut down servers..

Penguin

I’m English they have been ok with me. Lol I’m a gringo. Funny joke to get people heated.

LittleVinny

Lvl 140 Brazil
    Penguin

No, they are not going to shutdown Brazilian server. We were the most populated server for an entire year.
    Brazilians are indeed known as toxic players, so do “Foreigners”. Many players came from Texas/Sudamerica and even USE to get problem with us. As soon as we got any non-Latino, they did PA on BR ppl. And why is that? Because it is said that we’re toxic and we don’t deserve credibility, so you all don’t hesitate in messing around our server, but when Brazilian ppl retaliate and do the same, they are toxic and they are crap.py. North America and the European ones are xenophobic as fk, so why shouldn’t we? And yet, we allow foreigners that don’t want any kind of trouble. You can see that’s true by simply talking to Duplicity, Halfbaked. They have a tribe made only to attend to outsiders newcomers. We don’t mess with them and they’re even protected by many, including myself, cuz they are nice people. If they can play safely without getting annoyed, why couldn’t we do the same? Why can’t I stand to play by myself or with a friend on your server?
    Xenophobia is wrong, but do not blame us and say that we’re the only ones to be guilty, cuz we’re not. If you wanna talk about anything, i’m very open to an arguing time.

AlsoNotZach

Lvl 170 USWest
    Turtle

lol

OverlordZ

Lvl 14 USEast
    Penguin

Me personally I like the br server the people are cool an it’s a nice change from east1 as long as you don’t start trouble they really don’t bother you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Take down the BR server’ is closed to new replies.