Suggestion: REPLACE THE GARBAGE BIN WITH RECYCLING BIN

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: REPLACE THE GARBAGE BIN WITH RECYCLING BIN

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

us crafters really the recycling bin since we crafted bunch of stuffs just to get good runes and we will have lots of stuffs that we are not gonna use but it such waste just to throw them away so that’s why i came on this idea as for the recycling bin it would only give 50% of mats you put on it

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

The idea has been suggested before but I think the devs and most players agree such a feature would also be a little overpowered in terms of equipment creation and the overall net return of resources. Maybe 10% would be fair if it were ever to be implemented and if the item crafted doesn’t meet the requisite amount of materials for 10% to give anything back then it is simply trashed.

Polar Bear

I agree with Kaios. I also think that there is many more possible content suggestions that are higher up on the priority list. If I were Admin, I would be more focused on the areas to open and lag decrease. Just my idea. When that happens, I will begin bumping what I think are good suggestions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: REPLACE THE GARBAGE BIN WITH RECYCLING BIN’ is closed to new replies.