Suggestion: PvP Zone

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: PvP Zone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

I think this game need a pvp zone/arena where you can kill other players without getting infamy this will greatly give meaning to assassin skill and about this zone when you kill someone it will say “slay” not murdered so people will know that player died in a pvp zone that’s all thank you

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  hajjie. Reason: Mistype
    hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

ow you also cant leave the pvp zone when your in combat like how you cant use a lantern when you were in combat

hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

As for the location i think south of the Market square is a pretty good spot for it xD

hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

and you cant be damage after you enter the zone like for 15 sec or unless you hit someone

Goblin

I think that should be added in underworld floor where Lichs start appear, because if you’re strong enough to handle Lich that means you’re ready to battle other players as well. South of Market Square can be accessed by any players including low lvl players so I don’t think it’s a good area to add pvp zones. Arena would be a good addition but I don’t know how that can be added since we don’t have that many playerbase to make enough fair battle here. If it forced to be added I think it would only be abused by power abuser tribes anyway so better don’t add it imho, at least not now.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I think this is a great idea !

An arena would be a great addition that we can que up battles . I think something like this would also cut down on people killing noobs in market square to level assassin skill .

Penguin

Hi xxvaliant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: PvP Zone’ is closed to new replies.