[Suggestion] Personal turrets and russian alphabet compatability

Home Forums Mystera Discussion [Suggestion] Personal turrets and russian alphabet compatability

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Good day to all,

my suggestions:
    – make turrets not require you to be in a tribe (have a wrench sort-of tool to change modes from “private” to “tribe” to “public” or something similar)
    – code in кириллица (russian alphabet) support (there’re more than a few russian-speakers in this community, and when we sit down in-game to chat we have to use latin characters and butcher the language most of the time; russian isn’t my native language so it’s even harder for me to google words/phrases I don’t understand)

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Wolf

Extra suggestion: let people put items on tables like with fires just without the fire part. 🙂

Goblin

I created my own tribe just to have towers for myself, so I can definitely understand the need for personal towers. It also helps smaller, non-tribe affiliated players defend their homes, especially if they can’t repair them while under attack and have nobody else to help break a siege.

Regarding the Russian alphabet, I think this is a great idea as well, considering yes, we do have alot of Russian players nowadays and they are very active and do engage with the community.

Turtle

I think, it should be not only Russian alphabet support, but full Unicode support.

Goblin

+1 to cyrillic alphabet, utf-8 ftw

Turtle

Согласен!

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Russian and other language support has been implemented. You’ll see it soon in the next patch along with some other awesome stuff!
    Thanks for the suggestions you guys 😀

Goblin

Jeese, every suggestion has been implemented. Maybe it’s time to revisit motorcycles and pongo sticks.

Polar Bear

Native. The librarian!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘[Suggestion] Personal turrets and russian alphabet compatability’ is closed to new replies.