Suggestion: Grass Floors/Lawn

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Grass Floors/Lawn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Goblin

So, I want to have a good looking, green garden, without worrying about people abusing it to rope up through the floor. So, we could have floors that still have a grass texture, but can keep items and prevent roping up.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

I realize getting new sprites is probably one of the biggest bottlenecks for this game, but it’d definitely be great if we had ways to add more color that weren’t a security risk. Trees, bushes, flowerbeds. Interior design too…

Dunno why someone would want to rope into a garden though besides vandalism.

In the mean time: Is there any chance bushes and trees growing next to roads could have a grass edge? Rather than being a straight square dirt box. That alone feels like it would be phenomenal and shouldn’t require new graphics.

Goblin

If I have a garden within my home, for decorative purposes, it is a security risk.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

But there’s a wall between your garden and the inside of your house right? Has to be to keep floor tiles from decaying, so they’re no closer than they would be if they were outside, besides the added inconvenience of now being stuck in your garden until they build some stairs.

Goblin

Of course, all of my storage is securely walled off. But the area where I cook and keep all of my seeds/foods/cooking pots is accessible. I wouldnt lose much, but its still work to get it all back. And my dog is there, dont want someone killing it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Grass Floors/Lawn’ is closed to new replies.