SUGGESTION ( DICE ROLL COMMAND )

Home Forums Mystera Discussion SUGGESTION ( DICE ROLL COMMAND )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

On us West we have a Tavern and lots of fun events hosted by Legacy coven tribe and other awesome tribes and we are hoping to create some other fun mini-games so to speak. I would like to see a command like /roll that would generate a random number between 1 and 6 or 1 and 20 or 1 and 100 🙂 this could be used very efficiently to do gambling in the game. I would love to be able to roll a dice and have a random number show up and it would say in local chat hako in rolls a… 19 for example and then anyone who had written down a 19 on a sheet of paper and dropped it in the raffle pile would win a prize 🙂 please put a dice roll command into the game! This would be so awesome 🙂

Goblin

For now, you can use websites for that, and hope the participants trust you (or show them proof)

Goblin

This is a great idea and itd be a nice feature and to prevent spam only people in ur screen can see someones dice roll a previous game i played has this option and can also be used as a gambling system(which is a double edged sword because people scammed numerous times when people bet but can be fun if a trusted person holds the money) it can also be used to roll for loot drops if exploring with someone

Example: while exploring with party members of different tribes we find an expensive book so to decide who keeps it whoever rolled the highest dice keeps it. But that will have to come with trust which can be hard to find in a sandbox especially when exploring with new people you just met to get further in UW that a regular low level player couldnt achieve alone.

Polar Bear

Thank you guys for your input!

Polar Bear

IT GOT ADDED YAAAAAAY XD THANKS DEV!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘SUGGESTION ( DICE ROLL COMMAND )’ is closed to new replies.