Suggestion: Another Scholar's Lens use!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Another Scholar's Lens use!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Penguin

There should be a way to view the last person or few people that have done damage while standing on that tile.
    I noticed my new neighbors small shack was broken into, nothing was left behind therefore there was nothing to use the lens on.
    If we were able to stand on a tile and use the lens and see the last person to do damage it would solve many many raiding problems. Raiders are getting smarter, and more arrogant.

Keeping in mind this is still a pvp game, aspects such as raiding/thievery are exciting for some people. As for myself, and i’m sure many other people who play this game, we like to keep to ourselves and enjoy everything this game offers to us. There are always going to be those people in the lot that try to ruin the fun for everyone else.

I hope others feel like this suggestion may be useful in game!

Polar Bear

I love this idea it would help investigate crimes better! XD

amp2ek

Lvl 5 USEast
    Turtle

Totally agree with your idea..would help out a lot!!! Great suggestion. 🙂

Goblin

Itd be a decent feature but we would also need a way get rid of prints like pouring water on ur trail to wash away evidence gota cater to both sides

Penguin

Yep. This is a good idea, for sure. It’s useful, and simple!

Polar Bear

I like this idea. Could be a lense feature or a trap. I remember someone suggesting a trap that announces a raider’s name on /b if he sprung the trap.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Another Scholar's Lens use!’ is closed to new replies.