Suggestion

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

Walls have a visual indicator (cracking) for when they are below half hp, whether due to decay or destruction.

Towers and doors should have a similar visual indicator that they’re running low on hp. If I miss one of my towers on repair day, or my DOOR of all things, I’m not likely to notice it until it’s too late and that can be pretty dangerous.

Agree? Disagree? Something to add? Comment below :]

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

+1

Polar Bear

you should be able to put urself into /repairmode

and it would show u the % of all objects. u could go like “/repairmode 75%” and it would show %’s visually for all objects that are below 75% on the object itself.

then just toggle it off when ur done repairing or whatever.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I like some combination of both ideas – tbh if there was a way to only see the damage myself (such as with the repairmode suggestion) then others wouldn’t realize how badly damaged a door was unless they looked.

I would accept others knowing my doors/towers were falling though if it also clued me in. It’s hard to remember what I’ve already fixed and seeing cracks would help towards that.

Lunch

Lvl 150 USEast
    Polar Bear

We don’t need anymore commands we need some actual toggles in game or we’re going to end up with 100 commands to have to remember. As far as mobile and not all mobiles being alike as fair in speed, it won’t be far to mobile users to always have to type and be vulnerable while typing a command.

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

I love both ideas. For all the reasons stated above.

Turtle

personally i love dericks idea and i dont like east so ima just ignore that comment xD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion’ is closed to new replies.