Spamming Pickup, Action, or Use causes disconnects

Home Forums Bug Reports Spamming Pickup, Action, or Use causes disconnects

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 95 London
    Goblin

If you rapidly press any of those 3 buttons (action, pickup, use), you’ll get disconnected and have to log back in. Since rapidly pressing pickup is pretty common, this has been quite the issue as of late. It can be especially dangerous when trying to duplicate specific items at altars, since you often have to drop many items and pick them back up afterward.

This bug is prevalent throughout the USW server, with almost everyone reporting they have this issue. I’ve talked about it with some USE players and have gotten mixed responses, so I can’t speak for other servers at the moment.

By my testing, anywhere from 10 to 20 clicks/key presses within a short (~10s) timeframe is enough to cause the disconnect and it’s repeatable across multiple accounts. Some report that it requires a higher quantity of keypresses in quick succession for them to experience it. I’ve also gotten confirmation from other players that this bug occurs in both the mobile and browser clients, as well as having tested it myself.

Feel free to comment if you have anything to add on the subject. Hopefully it’ll get resolved shortly. :]

@admin

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

I tested this out on all servers.

US West seems to be the only one having the issue.

Did not count clicks or keystrokes though, just did a rapid succession of all three one at a time.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  irukandji.
    Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

I was having that issue on West yesterday.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

I too am having this annoying problem

Derick

Lvl 95 London
    Goblin

Still an issue on West. I’ve found farming extremely difficult to do without it happening now. Perhaps our big upgrade (the one USE got) will help a bit?

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

can we get some kind of reason as to why its only on uswest and is this intended for some reason? mining is slightly more annoying now and so are chaoses which are now incentivized more because of the assassin exp

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Spamming Pickup, Action, or Use causes disconnects’ is closed to new replies.