Something We Often Forget…..

Home Forums General Discussion Something We Often Forget…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

One thing I just noticed after playing a couple random games to grab up some ideas.

Mystera Legacy has pretty much NO LOAD TIME. Have you had to sit and watch a loading screen pass you by ? Not once!

GTA series had loading times when you entered a new part of the city. Almost every game has them now that I think about it. This one doesn’t. Mystera is almost seamless which I think is impressive.

Yeah it lags sometimes but there is alot of data and a lot of individual things moving about, what game doesn’t lag anyways honestly.

So I just wanna give some props to the Dev and team. ???

If you feel the same way feel free to share your appreciation for this game.

Penguin

+1

Couldn’t agree more! I love absolutely everything about the game. Only reason I don’t play it more often is because my sessions are too short, and you always need a safe place to logout. The only thing I’d improve is exactly that. Maybe do it like tibia, you can’t log out while status is on combat. Didn’t mean to make a suggestion here, just wanted to agree with you lol

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Hey it’s all good I loved tibia I see many other fellow tibia players are here. ^^

If you are worried about dying while logging off it doesn’t really happen that often unless you are really unlucky lol, I used to worry about this too but as long as you are in a spot where no enemies are around and not in galebrook main road. You should be good to go you log off completely in about 30-60 seconds after your char falls asleep

BigDaddyCane

Lvl 115 SEAsia
    Penguin

Heya xxVALIANTxx you played tibia as well! nice to see that there are tibia players as well here.. this why I enjoyed this game.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Something We Often Forget…..’ is closed to new replies.