Someone spawned in my house in Wellington!

Home Forums Bug Reports Someone spawned in my house in Wellington!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kuroshin

Lvl 35 USWest2
    Penguin

Hi, I’m a newb who’s learning the ropes of the game and I have learned a few things when it comes to building a safehouse. That is to place floor tiles and walls and personal gates around the area to prevent intruders. I’ve built mine in Wellington. But I still do not understand how a level 70 ‘Sluggard’ could break in and steal my items in my home. He told us not to have wood walls as there is a bug which did not make much sense to me. May I know how was a player capable of breaking in. If there really is a bug then there’s no way to keep your items safe unless you have an alternates to kepp them for you. Please address this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Stars

Lvl 37 SEAsia
    Turtle

Hey Kuroshin,
    I think might be leaving out some key info here, but here’s what a know about Wellington mechanics.

As far as I know, you can’t break others walls in wellinton unless you have a connected wall you placed before them, and only walls that are touching that wall can be broken. There shouldn’t be any other wall breaking techniques/bugs that exist, he’s mostly likely bluffing but maybe check you walls with a lend to make sure you built them all.

Another thing to consider is do you have dirt or grass inside your walls? If a player waits 1 minute on floors/shallow water, and logouts, they will respawn on the nearest grass/dirt, effectively making it possible to teleport over walls. Make sure you only have floors inside walls in wellinton.

Other then that I’d says he’s bluffing mate, happens alot.

Kuroshin

Lvl 35 USWest2
    Penguin

Thank you for the information. There’s no dirt or grass inside the walls. But I did build my walls on shallow waters and dirt and grass(no floors underneath them) Can players potentially spawn in these walls so long as they stand and logout for a minute on nearby shallow waters or floors ?

Kuroshin

Lvl 35 USWest2
    Penguin

If players could potentially spawn in our walls and logout and log back in again only to spawn at the nearest grass or dirt, then it would mean the animal farm I built just above my place would have to be floored up as no grass or dirt can be there.

Eugeoo

Lvl 19 USWest
    Penguin

No it does not works like that -_-

Stars

Lvl 37 SEAsia
    Turtle

No, unless it’s a bug, you can’t spawn inside walls/doors no matter what, it’s considered and invalid spawn location when looking for available grass/dirt

And floors under walls aren’t needed to slow down decay

The main concern is dirt INSIDE walls, not under them

Kuroshin

Lvl 35 USWest2
    Penguin

Okay thank you so much for this info. It really did bother me that people could enter so easily inside but now I think it’s the small animal farm I built just above my place. The walls have grass and dirt on it. Thank you again 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Someone spawned in my house in Wellington!’ is closed to new replies.