Shroomie indicator?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Shroomie indicator?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 95 London
    Goblin

I’m not sure why this hasn’t been brought up yet, but I’ve noticed the shroomie indicator has 2 major problems. It’s difficult to see on several floors, specifically those with light colored flooring, light colored walls, and especially the floors with green colored flooring. It also points the wrong direction like 75% of the time. Maybe I don’t understand how it’s supposed to work? A friend of mine said he thinks it’s fine, but I’ve learned that I have a better chance of finding the shroomie by walking in the opposite direction of the indicator than I do following the indicator.

Skeleton

Sure you’re not just finding a different shroom?

Iroh

Lvl 43 SEAsia
    Penguin

+1. My experience has been the same

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

Yea i feel like its not 100% accurate :/

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

i also experience this where i have better luck finding the shroomie if i go the opposite direction of the indicator

Derick

Lvl 95 London
    Goblin

Yea, I’m sure it’s not just a different shroomie. I’ve waited this long to post because I wanted to be certain that it’s not just a mistake on my part.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

I have followed the arrow and also not found shroomies, was wondering if it was just me.

Lyon

Lvl 141 USTexas
    Wolf

My indicator is always off a bit. It does point in the right direction though… but just not 100% accurate.

Skeleton

How swiftly are these shroomies being sought?
    Enough that they could move?

I’ve only had a few dozen experiences with the indicator but it’s always pointed in the right direction, give or take a few hops.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I noticed that sometimes even when a Shroomie is healing on your screen and you can clearly see the “All Better” as further proof it’s the same Shroomie you see, the indicator on the mob being healed still points in the opposite direction of that Shroomie.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Shroomie indicator?’ is closed to new replies.