Server Merges ?

Home Forums General Discussion Server Merges ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

So In regards to thinking about the future .

What would you guys think about a server mergers ?

Example . All players keep thier levels and skills they have obtained thus far. By a specific set date each server map is wiped clean. But with given notice for every active player to be able to pick up and hold any item that is worth keeping. Boom.

Merge :
    BR > SA
    USE > USE2
    USW > USW2
    EU > SEA
    TX > LDN

HellRazer

Lvl 115 USWest
    Penguin

texas is fine by itself, why should we merge into a dead server?

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

should have swapped the symbol I knew it would be slightly confusing. What I mean on the list would be London merging into Texas with the greater than symbol @moonsetsu

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Server merge should not be a thing

What should be a thing, is more advertising of this game to fill the dead servers

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

valiant amaze me sometimes. besides this stupid idea,explain me why ldn (europe) should merge with texas while eu merge with sea. [removed by mod]

Aky

Lvl 302 Europe
    Penguin

Petros is right : servers have to stay as they are, the game need more advertising. It already worked well when it was done.

Penguin

What would be nice, is if we could transfer our hard earned resources and treasure to another server if we find ourselves on a dead server. Or if we find ourselves on a hostile server as was my first experience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Server Merges ?’ is closed to new replies.