Serpent Mother

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Serpent Mother

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Smash

Lvl 115 London
    Wolf

I’m all for having a tough boss, but I’m not okay with a boss which can one shot high level players, especially since lag is common. Dev pls fix

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

+1 i died on 1 hit tho, had bout 80 percent hp (more than 850) and died at the same time with 2 op eu players

Archangel

Lvl 333 USWest
    Wolf

or alternatively make the rewards for killing SM appropriate for it’s difficulty

Smash

Lvl 115 London
    Wolf

Dev would have to make some damn good rewards to get poeple to risk being one shot

JoeeOG

Lvl 7 Europe
    Wolf

Still have to see it.. Death log scared me 😛

Polar Bear

same boat, i see all these high level players die to it, im good i’ll just sit back and go no where near it thank you lol

Hyon

Lvl 125 Europe
    Turtle

Serp Mommy is very easy to kill, u just need to find the right strategy… learn to avoid poisonous gas
    many veterans were killed bcs they acted like noobs and thought that the new boss could be killed with the usual aggressive method
    exactly as it happened at the beginning with the introduction of Mind Flayers and Ghost blades
    Dev had warned everyone to use a strategy to defeat the boss

in this game there are no classes, but no one prevents u from playing as a healer, an archer or a tanker, u just have to think differently

Gawain

Lvl 147 USWest
    Polar Bear

Strategy won’t save you from a lag spike. The boss it’s self isn’t extremely difficult, and even the poison fog can be lived through at high hp. However the risk increases due to her ranged attacks also rapidly draining your hp. The poison debuff makes it difficult to keep your health above where it needs to be to survive getting caught in fog if you lag or start rubberbanding. If you move far enough away from her, the debuff will fall off allowing you to heal, but she’ll also start healing after a short period of not taking damage. She’s simple enough to beat with two people. One keeps her damaged while the other let’s the debuff drop and heals back, then they swap. The problem is that the fog deals so much damage, that a lag spike, which are very, very common, will quickly down even a high level character.

TundraHunt3r

Lvl 18 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Train ur dogs and use it to kill SM fin….?
    Just avoid Poison gas in det case

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Intrasting to listen abaut dogs. Tell, if someone tryed

Nack

Lvl 73 USWest
    Turtle

Dogs got nerfed…they take poison now

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Serpent Mother’ is closed to new replies.