scarcity of feathers

Home Forums General Discussion scarcity of feathers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Am I the only one who noticed that feathers dropped from chicken seems to be very rare? I may have slaughtered a hundred chickens and i only got 5 feathers over time.
    idk, just found it odd.

Turtle

That is because of the latest patch, drop rate for feathers upon death has been reduce starve— I mean, control the food percentage on LIVING, BREATHING chickens so they start molting feathers at 10%-30% food.

Penguin

its really bad.. its not realistic at alll

in real life u can find a chiken and get lots of feather from it… but in this game feather are as rare as silver
    even more… at least i got 10 silvers
    but no feather
    i had a bed yes, but i got these 4 feathers from newbie village, spawning chickens, killing more than 100 lol
    pls fix it…

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

that single feather represents all the feathers you get from a single chicken for example 1 feather makes 50 arrows or fills an entire pillow( i assume the feathers in the bed recipe is being used for pillows)

Goblin

Also, with proper farming methods, I pull alot of feathers. It’s not that bad, just have to get used to new mechanic, and not murder every chicken you see.

Wolf

You need to murder chickens because they have a limit. Just doesn’t murder the ones you have on your farm. You need to breed and tend them in a closed space like real farms. It requires practice and savoir-faire.

Wolf

What’s the best method for molting feathers? I had my chickens in a 2 tile space with one tile grass and the other floor, and it works decently. But I find sometimes some Chickens get stuck at 0% for a really long time, or some go above 30% and stay above for a long time. Is there a better way to keep them at 10%-30%?

Wolf

You need to feed them grass and water bruh, or else you starve them.

Leave a shallow water tile and another one with grass and that would work for molting them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘scarcity of feathers’ is closed to new replies.