Roll back?

Home Forums Bug Reports Roll back?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tondu

Lvl 32 USEast
    Wolf

I logged out from work, and logged back in ~two hours later from home. My inventory is completely empty and I lost myst and levels I had gained earlier!

What happened?
    My thoughts: Is this some sort of issue with ip? Also, I had to clear my cache earlier before I could make a post on the forums, related?

Additionally, when I died earlier I lost my costume and was my normal character graphic, but upon logging in from home I was once again in costume though I had never reapplied it. I was, however, in the location I had logged out at. (I believe though, it was also where I had died.)

Soniku logged in earlier and reported the same thing with inventory.

Standing by. :/

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Tondu.
    Tondu

Lvl 32 USEast
    Wolf

To follow up: I logged back in just now and my items are back, and I appeared in the middle of the desert. I am still down the 3 levels and 3k myst I had gained. Relieved to have my gear back though.

NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

Same here: I logged out last night in one of those 1×1 storage sheds in the Market Square with some equipment on me, then when I logged back in today I was in my tribe’s Galebrook base with absolutely nothing on me and with different traits, but I didn’t get the “You died in your sleep” message (Not that I expected to, I was safe in that shed). I didn’t clear my cache or anything between that time of logging out and logging back in though.

P.S: I lost levels like I died because I’m sure I had a skill at 21 but my current highest is now 20.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  NerdyName.
    NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

Update: Got my stuff back but I’ve definitely taken a hit to my levels; my mining was around 15 but now it’s 8.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Roll back?’ is closed to new replies.