Robbed in Wellington. No walls destroyed but all of my stuff gone. No walls gone

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Robbed in Wellington. No walls destroyed but all of my stuff gone. No walls gone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    kgbeast

Lvl 44 SEAsia
    Turtle

My house was broken into, in Wellington. No walls were destroyed. Floors were still intact so the items did not decay. Multiple people tell me that it was uplay and uplaygt that broke into my house.

Literally all my items were taken. I spent nearly 4 days of nonstop grinding and some gifts by the community to reach where I was and all of it got taken, In Wellington, where I’m supposed to be safe.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Are there an nature tiles in your house? This would be floor tiles, grass, light water, dirt, or road tiles. Including under your bed

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Sorry NOT floor tiles.

kgbeast

Lvl 44 SEAsia
    Turtle

Yes there were a few grass tiles

Goblin

wellington is supposed to be not-roped-in-able

also cannot be when played normally because there is no uw below wellington

i was sure about it cause that was only thing that made sense so saw never a reason to check until today rumours in chat so i eventually did. result: confirmed, you cannot build a stairs in wellington.

so

this griefing action sounds like a hack.

i have heard – just heard, can’t check – that the mobile version has so far less developped anti-hack-protection. don’t know if this is true, i just heard that.

(of course, would apply only to devices with a running and halfway reliable antivirus)

how this really would apply to a browser version… how it might be possible that a hack can be done while the code is not even running on the machine entering the relevant data*… is not my problem. I just heard that.

(*well or at least running only on the surface and in a very temporary space)

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

this wasnt roping in. its abusing the function that causes a player to appear on grass tiles after having logged out for over 5 mins or 1 min by building around urself placing down tiles and then logging and reappearing on the grass tile inside the house. its why you separate your farm and fishing hole with strong doors and such

kgbeast

Lvl 44 SEAsia
    Turtle

This guy has been doing this to multiple people in wellington now. He Glitches into their houses and takes literally everything there is. Wellington is supposed to be safe. Tons of new players like me didn’t know having literally any grass in your house means that this one guy, Uplay and Uplay GT have been griefing so many of us.

His latest victim is Grimm013. This is on SEA server. If you visit his house on 42,362 in galebrook, you can see all your stuff.

I’m all for raiding and pvp and murdering and kos lists. That’s a part of the game. But glitching to steal from noobs isn’t. I really hope someone looks into this

Wolf

True that, even in galebrook the glitch work..

Why do we even have hammers if we can just abuse this glitch without wasting time and breaking sweat.

Goblin

wow.

this is called bug abuse.

is this reported?

the function making players appear on grass out of base stems I guess from times when walling in was a thing. it was never implemented to give players a workaround for gameplay settings.
    wellington is pve.
    players forcing their pvp to wellington need to be called back, harshly.
    and damages for robbed people – basically stolen stuff needs to be redistibuted.

it’s abuse in galesbrook too, but there have fun explaining players that they are abusing something.

Dropteeth

Lvl 46 SEAsia
    Turtle

actually in Sea server alone 7 victims already reported this incident.

kgbeast

Lvl 44 SEAsia
    Turtle

That’s 7 victims to just one person. Uplay and uplaygt. I endorse admin raid on his base.
    Or atleast reset all his levels and all his items

TundraHunt3r

Lvl 18 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Maybe thats how he Killed me while sleeping without breaking walls neither doors also hes my old Neigbhor I know Hes House KGBeast Wanna Raid?
    For Justice

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

The game has a function where if you log out in grass or another nature tile you log back in on grass or another nature tile. If you log out on a floor tile, you log back in on the nearest nature tile. If that floor tile happens to be next to a wall near some grass well, that’s how it works. This is not a glitch, this is not a bug – this is the way the game was set up for whatever reason.

Is the way the game was built being used to rob people in a way that may not have been planned for when admin installed wellington? Yes, definitely, and I think admin should fix that in wellington because I figure it probably wasn’t the intent and agree that new people would not have known better and are being harassed by established players (or other really smart noobs).

But who are acting within the confines of the rules of the game, as these people are in this moment and until the rules are changed, are not abusing a bug. So I can’t really see admin treating them as though they did. And until this is fixed, just get the word out in global that people need floor tiles and this should stop. Heck, if you want to be super nice, do a walk around and call out the people whose bases are susceptible to this game function.

Polar Bear

Let me quote a line from the guide in response to this absolutely hilarious thread.

“Make sure you completely fill your house with floor tiles, if you leave any exposed nature tiles you may have something (or someone) spawn into your home later on.”

Frankly speaking you guys clearly haven’t even put the minimal amount of effort into learning the game. Not only did you deserve to have everything taken from you but you should at this point be thanking the person raiding all of you for teaching you a valuable lesson that wouldn’t have needed taught to you if you had taken even a moment of your time to read the official guide for the game.

No the raider doesn’t deserve any sort of punishment, nor do any of you deserve your stuff back. He worked well within the confines of the games rules and you have no excuse for not being aware of this possibility.

Wolf

well most of the player ddnt know about this abuse so yeah u cant blame em all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Robbed in Wellington. No walls destroyed but all of my stuff gone. No walls gone’ is closed to new replies.