Research bug?

Home Forums Bug Reports Research bug?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

i have high research skill and last 4 monthsi broken maybe 2 books, but since last update i broke 4 in week, i bet its bug cuz dev didnt say anything about it

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Dude, 2 books in four months? It doesn’t matter if you have 100 research skill that is incredibly lucky if you’ve actually been using them on a regular basis.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

past few month didnt broken single book, now breaking all the time, im sure something changed. i know how easy it was before, 1 read and ww3 learned, now 5-6 and 20 percent of times broken 🙁 have to change whole gameplay :/

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

ooh forgot, that wasnt regular im worst eu spellspammer. use dash literally every few seconds, hittin ww3 even polarbears on stp. 🙂
    like i never cared bout if forgot or not… if that was luck, im sad now

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Just recently I lost two dash II books in a row with approximately 40 research because I learned it once, lost the book, lost the dash again after first use and lost the 2nd book after re-learning. It sounds like you have been very lucky as I try my best not to spam abilities too much and still lose them fairly often.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

my base research is 50 and 28 bonus from gear, had issues only with lvl5 books, never before with 2-3. ofc i lost ability often, but 1 read and had it back. Anyway thanks for respond and good luck 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Research bug?’ is closed to new replies.