Report System Abuse

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Report System Abuse

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Destic12

Lvl 70 USWest2
    Turtle

hi lol

Darknova21

Lvl 17 USWest2
    Penguin

If u bothered to read threw the entire post other then glossing over what u believe helps your case I would have read that most people dont even report unless u start again. U killing people has nothing to do with why u are getting muted it has to do with your constant toxicity on global chat people dont want your hateful and rude spam on gc. If u would learn some self control u would be fine bur you just seem to wanna be as toxic as u can

HarleyQuin

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Wolf

My suggestion is just shut ur mouth and play the game… If you aren’t on gc making a big stink about every little thing calling ppl names and having little 2 year old outbursts people wouldn’t mute you. Try being quiet for once and see what happens. Other than that I see you staying muted when ppl get tired hearing ur childish outbursts so they shut you up and stop tur name callings and rant.

Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

Weighing in here as another USW2 resident:

I /ignored you for the same reason that I /ignored CLegend, not your gameplay but your vulgar and hateful comments and constant flooding of global chat. I gave you fair chance in telling you how upset flooding global made me and others. At first you were apologetic but recent events tell me you aren’t sorry at all for your language.

I don’t even bother to report you anymore because I’ve gotten to the point where you just aren’t important enough for me to pay attention to. The only time I will is when someone PMs me and tells me you’re causing a massive fuss. I unmute for a few minutes to see if they’re telling the truth, remute, and report.

Side note: Crying about people not selling you aloe is kind of a side-effect of loving being seen as a hated villain. Why would people actively support their killers?

HarleyQuin

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Wolf

HarleyQuin

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Wolf

HarleyQuin

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Wolf

HarleyQuin

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Wolf

These are the reasons I have reported you IMPK.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Uh.. I farm my own aloe and we have workers who gathet mats. Y’alls so focus on me your yet again missing the point of the post. There have been times I have been muted without saying anything. This proves the report system is abusable and being abused. This post is about the abuse of the report system not about me and yalls beef. We here enough about that in usw2 keep that there.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Like earlier today I went off on Harley lol. I deserved to be muted thats fine. Its when the system is abused thats what we are talking about.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Lol but fail to mention. That I made a simple deal dont spread lies about my rl to the game and dont bother me I won’t bother you. You don’t show how you went after me first. Your so off-topic tho maybe try discord drama section this is forums post and this is a post about the abuse of the report system not about problems we all have with each other.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Dont talk to me ig I won’t talk to you. Dont mention my kids I wont mention yours. It very simple. You leave me alone I leave you alone. Now can we please stick to the forum post topic.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

You also fail to mention about how you lied to the server saying your son was physically hurt laying in a hospital about to die.. Only for him to log in say he was fine just in a mental institution for 72 hours. Idk if you point here was to make me look bad or expose your self for the liar you are. Pretty bad to lie about your rl kids death. Anyways think everyone’s had enough of the drama. Best to come up with suggestions to fix the actual topic… Abuse of the report system.

Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

As for flooding global, I rest my case ^

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

IMPK
    @IMPK61378007

IMPK
    @IMPK61378007

Check this out the report system was just abused. I hadnt said anything bad. No cussing no nothing out of line and was reported shortly after logging in.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Report System Abuse’ is closed to new replies.