report a player

Home Forums General Discussion report a player

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Wolf

Lvl 146 USWest
    Wolf

Pretty sure it started in game so, like, I can

Calcifer

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

Hi i want report Thanatis (man wwho bought this acc).
    He stole 2 chair’s when we had a nice party on ms and crossroad 😠😭

Penguin

Hi I want to report HMSlave

He gets more attention than me despite the fact that we’re the same person 🙁

Turtle

Can’t tell if these are serious reports or not :l

Report Player Cevil hes constantly flooding chat with hobophobic racist bullshit and being intentionally disgusting including talking about being raped (in a way that makes me think hes just saying it to annoy other people)

I’m not even sure he plays the game seems to be suiciding on someones towers constantly if he really has so little desire to play the game and continues to kil himself and make a nuisance of himself in chat i would ask you grant his wish and ban him.

Wolf

You can’t tell if they are serious because about 3 of them are, and the rest are people making fun of them for reporting. This was supposed to be a PVP game where players police the server. There should be no need to report any of this.

Your report, for example, should be handled by killing that person off the server. The problem is, due to recent changes you can’t do that any more. Now you are stuck with him until he gets bored. The only way he can be dealt with now, is if the dev comes and investigates every piddly report like this himself and bans the trolls. Since he doesn’t have time to do that… enjoy your new friend’s witty conversational skills.

Turtle

I can tell because the way he types the fact that hes respawning just to suicide again and the and what words they use lead me to believe that hes an adult idiot who thinks being as vulgar and disgusting as possible is funny.

If hes not actually interested in playing the game ban them. we lose nothing. why are you defending them are you an alt?

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Cevil is a troll that went on an IP ban at one point, I thought, back when I briefly played on west. For him, I’d suggest a contact form submission as from what I recall it was toxic nonsense that had nothing to do with the game and was actually really, really awful. I don’t think the response two posts up was defending Cevil, really, just stating that in general half of this thread in nonsense and the other half is ridiculous, as none of the people anyone is trying to report is actually violating any rule, but just giving them a hard time 🙂

HWAYUGI

Lvl 9 USEast2
    Penguin

Hi! I Want To Report Yeeticus Because He is Strong In The USE2 And When He Get Strong He Is Bullying Now Can U Teach Yeeticus A Lesson Or Reset His Character pls 🙁

Minotaur

Lvl 170 USTexas
    Penguin

Hi! 🙂 I Want To Report Aizawa Hes The Strong In The SEA And Hes Power Abuse Pls… Let Him Teach A Lesson We Want A Peaceful Games Then Teach Him A Lesson or Reset His Account 🙂 I Will Be Happy If U Do It 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘report a player’ is closed to new replies.