Repairing

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Repairing

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

I see where you’re coming from Lucas, but you’ve got to understand that just comes down to poor planning. If your goal is to carn everything, you should naturally be starting with the absolute most unbearable skills first.

Repairing came a bit late for me to be honest, I carned it to 9 right around 50 or 60 carns, so it wasn’t any kind of walk in the park for me. I’d prioritized more tedious ones like mining/explore/assassin before it.

If you cave in and carn skills that are easy, you’ll naturally have a harder time carning the tougher ones later as the required skill ceiling for capping player level steadily increases.

Carning should continue to get more difficult as you go, not easier.

At the end of the day, my thought is that you should have a good idea of what you want to prioritize for your carner before you even begin, unless you want to create this kind of unnecessary grind for yourself:

Do you want to make a PVP carner?
    You could just settle for max hunting, sin, explore, destruction, shieldblock, clubbing, healing, research, light armor, and maybe some repair if you’re feeling extra spicy.

Most other skills would be for fluff, and you wouldn’t mind losing them if you die, but in my case since I’m going for max carns, I need to knock tough ones out ASAP regardless of how useful they are (i.e. Pickaxe/Tilling).

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Repairing’ is closed to new replies.