Reincarnating Inprovement.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Reincarnating Inprovement.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Hi! so im currently level 75 and i outscale everyone who has reincarnated because i have no need to reset my stats. Doing so i have a huge time advantage to gain more stats/upgrades before people farming blue stars. I dont think this is fair and i have a few ideas of how reincarnating could be more usefull and more of a required game mechanic.

Adding some extra bonus to reincarnating (more % in myst&exp as 5% is not noticable
    Adding a dust % gain per blue star gained (%10)?

(My favorite idea)
    Adding new items for example steel or volcanic equiptment (could be added ore to the staircase content soon to come from deep desert) These items should require 5 blue stars and scale higher with +1,+2 and +3 not only that you could add special drops from skeleton king that requires reincarnation levels. This could add alot more content and new ideas. And shouldnt be too hard to implement.
    And im sure alot more ideas that people could add please show support or how you think we could improve if at all?

Turtle

also buff the skeleton king

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

So I’m not sure what server you play on MrLimit. But I will have to disagree with what you say about needing to boost bonus on reincarnations. You haven’t seen anyone with a good amount of reincarnations. Yes, it takes them longer to get there, however, that 5% bonus adds up. Someone with 50 reincarnations already gets 250% bonus. Giving them a higher bonus would be crazy. 10% would be 500% bonus in 50 reincarnations. There’s so many skills and star levels… 100 reincarnations would be 1000% bonus myst/exp… That would be very unbalanced.

This is a sandbox game on mobile device also. So there are ALOT of casual players that don’t want to grind out reincarnations. So people shouldn’t be forced to do that.

Goblin

I really dont think any of this is neccesary. Reincarnation is OPTIONAL.

Penguin

Limitnsqueakers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Reincarnating Inprovement.’ is closed to new replies.