Random lagging on USE2

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Random lagging on USE2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KANTMISS420

Lvl 26 USWest
    Wolf

When the server first started it was 100% lag free for myself and my wife. Now it seems to run better than most servers for us, but sometimes we both experience abnormally bad lags and we have amazing devices and internet providers. Is this happening with anyone else or should i find a new device lol

wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

I experience this lag also 1 minute im on screen next im in a black screen unable to see my character

Goblin

same here.

normal gameplay even with a couple of characters on same screen, next moment when I go forward towards next mob, i see black edges, then lag and then you return to you have been killed screen.

mobs that i kill on pretty much daily basis and know how to deal with them. but when they come at you 3-4 at a time while you have been hack-lagged, then there is not much you can do, right.

witnessed by second person, we went back there to recover our stuff and were again lagged dead by the same “coincidence”

recovered part of our things with help of friendly people but … this is so fishy I don’t even

Polar Bear

Same in SEAsia server. I can see the darkside from the edge whenever lag strikes and it is getting more often.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Random lagging on USE2’ is closed to new replies.