Question – Experience Boost and Ancient Gear

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Question – Experience Boost and Ancient Gear

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Baylor

Lvl 130 USEast
    Wolf

Can anyone answer the following questions with certainty? I don’t feel the wiki is clear on this nor have I found any articles or posts from the dev to support either scenario.

1.) Does the XP bonus on ancient gear apply to level experience only, or does it also apply to skill experience?

1. a.) If this is true, does the skill XP bonus from Ancient gear also stack with the XP bonus from skill bonuses? (I.E. 1 Ancient is 15% and 1 Skill is 5% totaling 25% bonus skill XP)

2.) Does the experience bonus from black pepper and dishes/tea’s apply to level experience only, or skill experience only?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

WarriorJay

Lvl 11 USEast2
    Polar Bear

One follows the other. Skill exp transfers to regular exp and exp boost aplies to both.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

All experience is skill experience, your character level is the sum of your skill experience up to your current level of skill mastery. All xp boosts will be shown in Character Stats except for the XP gain to specific skills from equipping enchanted items (for example if you equip an item enchanted with +5 mining, that is +25% extra experience to mining).

Baylor

Lvl 130 USEast
    Wolf

Thank you both for your answers! So if the character screen is showing 500% Exp bonus, 100% Daily bonus and I have a +5 skill item equipped would I then have 625% experience gain in that particular skill? (And then also in regular level experience as a result) or is the daily bonus already included in the experience bonus statistic?

Also, if I’m understanding correctly, if I have 2 A5 rings then that’s giving 50%x2 increase to any skill experience, so 100% and if I were to compare that to let’s say 2 warrior signets (gives +3 club so 5% x 3 = 15% x 2 = 30% total) the A5 rings would be more beneficial to wear for club experience gain purposes, correct?

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

or is the daily bonus already included in the experience bonus statistic?

It is, it’s just listed separately so you can see if it’s 20/40/60/80/100%.

Also, if I’m understanding correctly, if I have 2 A5 rings then that’s giving 50%x2 increase to any skill experience, so 100% and if I were to compare that to let’s say 2 warrior signets (gives +3 club so 5% x 3 = 15% x 2 = 30% total) the A5 rings would be more beneficial to wear for club experience gain purposes, correct?

Yup. But if you got ancient on the signets you could get those skills up to 65% potentially.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Question – Experience Boost and Ancient Gear’ is closed to new replies.