Quality of life suggestions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Quality of life suggestions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

Here are some quality of life improvements i would like to see in the game:

Make so alters duplicate the first stackable item found in your inventory, not a random one. Eg. It would go to slot 1 check if stackable, if not, go to slot 2, check again, until it finds one. This will make it so players do not have to dump their entire inventory on the ground, they simply would move whatever they want duplicated into their first few slots so they are found first.

Add 100 as a default drop value, currently you have 1,10,all, i would like it to be 1,10,100,all. i frequently set my drop value manually to numbers around 100.

Transition color of equiped items slowly to red when damaged instead of simply going red at 25% damage. This will help people visiually see how damaged items are. if slow transition is not possible, then having a yellow color at 50% would be nice.

/Repairmode 50 -> this would toggle your screen to show damage on all objects around you under 50%, default value would be 0% showing no object damage. Allowing the % to be toggled would allow players to reduce screen clutter if they dont care about repairing stuff at 75% for example. this would allow you to see damage on dummies and towers.

Wolf

A 100 Drop value and earlier notification for damaged items would be good.

Don’t agree with the altar change at all. The randomness is part of the fun and prevents it from being overpowered.

Damaged sprites for everything would be preferable to some sort of repair-vision.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

For a majority of players though the altars aren’t random since you can simply create a floor tile and drop any stackable items on to it before using the altar. Arguably this leaves the player more open to attack by players or spawned altar mobs meaning the mechanic might be reasonable in this regard but as far as duping items goes it’s pretty easy when you use this method anyways.

Polar Bear

Here is another one:

Make /who output either in player name order, or played level order.

NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

Stackable potatoes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Quality of life suggestions’ is closed to new replies.