PvP Curse!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion PvP Curse!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

Just an idea I had to spice up the PvP community. When ever a player goes on a “kill streak” such as killing 5 in a row the player should receive a “Curse”. The Curse would give the player -50 movement, +1 attack, for example. A red skull resembling the infamy skull would be next to the players name. The player won’t lose the “Curse” until death. Killing a cursed player would give you more assassin experience and a chance for a random amount of gold dropped, rate based on your assassin lvl. make the player drop more items, lost a tad bit more experience and myst.

I think this idea will be give the PvP community a little more. The idea is that the curse makes the player a little bit stronger but more slower. Also makes the player more rewarding to kill and gives everyone a chance to kill the cursed player because there slower. It may discourage some from going on killing sprees or for those like me encourage. This is meant to get players who usually wouldnt participate in PvP involved, not a server man hunt but in oh look he’s cursed *grabs mace* kinda thing.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Cold1.
    keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

-1 for me killing me

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

With the amount of alt abuse going on around here. It would only be abused for gold. Also infamy already slows you down more and more depending on your amount of infamy.

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

^ good point

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

That’s why the amount of gold would be based off of your assassin lvl and the characters lvl you killed that had the “curse”. I don’t see players being able to abuse that. Maybe instead of -50 movement speed, make it -(%) of dodge ,some negative penalty making u more vulnerable to attacks, but a small boost in atk or crit. Infamy plus heavy armour got me slow enough haha.

This update would make pks that for example make Top Legends even more Epic! There Curse would grant u a decent amount of gold, experience and the best part a high chance of obtaining there gear. Maybe even change the global announcement. Instead of peaceanddags has fallen murdered by… Put a red skull on both side of the players name that has fallen with the curse or something to add some wow factor.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Cold1.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Cold1.
    tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Thats pretty similar to Tibia’s red skull, lol.

But still, I like that idea, except for the extra gold reward part… ppl would abuse the shit out of it with alts.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

I dont see how u could abuse it with alts tho. Unless u had a high lvl alt with high assassin kill another high lvl alt u owned and even then the gold return would get low quickly due to losing lvl. Also the high lvl alt u kill would have to go on a killing spree to even get the red skull.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PvP Curse!’ is closed to new replies.