Possible Achievements & Rewards

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Possible Achievements & Rewards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

Heres a few ideas of perks you could add for certain achievements. People mentioned titles existed before i dont know why they were removed i wasnt around at that time but here a few possibilities for the future.

The Brave – Earned by reaching UW 1k – Perk 10% bonus loot from all uw drops

Mr/Mrs Fix it – Earned by by repairing 1 million % points – Perk gear now decays at half speed

The merchant – Earned by holding 10K gold for 1 month or more – Perk counter building now costs 2 gold instead of 5

The Influential- Earned by leading the top tribe on a server for 1 month or more – Perk Passive ability unlocks where players within a 6 tiles radius of you in your tribe heal an additional +2 hp per second added to natural regen

The Conquerer – Earned by destroying 10K+ enemy tribe towers – Perk raiding in a party of at least 3 players gains boosted 10% damage (must be in a range of the title holder 3 tiles)

The Protector – Earned by executing 1K players level 100+ – Perk +5 defence

The Reinforcer – Earned by murdering 1k players level 100+ – Perk +5 Atk

Untouchable – Earned by living without death for 1K+ hrs – Perk 5% dodge

Shape-shifter – Earned by collecting 100% costumes – Perk 10% off all future dia purchases

Speedy Gonsalas – Earned by walking 10M steps without death – Perk 10% frostbite/snowball resistance

Tanky – Earned by surviving 3 full days in gale burdened. Sleep hours do not count – Perk 50 bonus hp

Trump (lol idk) – Earned by building a wall/base at least 500 pieces and keeping it all alive at least 1 week with none breaking – Perk dragon scales now buff wall hp 2x for the price of 1 buff

I tried to make these challenging as they are intended to be more end game goals. They arent supposed to be easy. Keeps ya busy when ur maxed (hopefully)

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

thats not a bad idea +1

Turtle

I like it !

Would gives some specific goals to attain, and gives bragging rights to those who gets them 🙂

Bufflehead

Lvl 96 USTexas
    Wolf

+1

Polar Bear

A little excessive, in my opinion, but the idea is a good one

Akaitu

Lvl 49 Europe
    Wolf

GREAT IDEA +1

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

Overall, great idea. But i would like to have an Achievement that increases exp gain and myst gain

SoulMixer

Lvl 41 USWest
    Wolf

Wow, nice idea. I would really enjoy it. Gives me something to work on when bored. ? +1

SoulMixer

Lvl 41 USWest
    Wolf

+1 to myst and exp bonus as well, something like “MystHog” Earned by grinding a total of 1M myst, +15% myst bonus. And “Experienced” Earned by having 3 skills lvl 100, +15% exp bonus. Also, something like “BookCollector” Earned by learning a total of 1000 times, adds +5 research.

SoulMixer

Lvl 41 USWest
    Wolf

learning a total of 1000 spells*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Possible Achievements & Rewards’ is closed to new replies.