Please reduce the infamy time significantly

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Please reduce the infamy time significantly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wolf

I killed a player twice to help him out of the tribe base and managed to rack up 20,000 infamy. 20,000 seconds of having to actually play the game is insane – you can’t afk apparently. Kill a player twice and be handicapped for 5 and a half hours. PvP is basically ruined like this. All i’ve been able to do is sit on a training dummy for the past 5 and a half hours watching netflix. Can you please greatly reduce the time for infamy?

Goblin

Yea the Infamy time is ridiculous but a tip is if they attack u first i heard u gain far less infamy and if theyre stuck in ur base u can have them follow u out your door.

Wolf

@tiggz That was the plan, but there was a recall tile set at the tribe base that an ex member kept spawning at. I was unsure whether or not the command was /clear, so i told him to type it and then i killed him to see if he’d spawn back at the base. That was the quickest way of figuring out.

Goblin

I’ve literally quit all pvp due to this. Someone low level road blocking with walls…well screw it, let them have fun screwing everyone I guess.

It has become completely handicapping to deal with any kind of troll or griefer. Waiting a bit to see if it gets fixed, if not I may not stay with game. No pvp, no raiding, no nothing, only pve and accepting fate if alts / low levels / fresh reincarnation wants to troll the entire server. Makes me sad to say I may leave if not fixed in next few weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Please reduce the infamy time significantly’ is closed to new replies.