Player lolist use exploit

Home Forums Bug Reports Player lolist use exploit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Goblin

I want ask you to check this player for using some exploit. He robbed me every day before i notice how. And after i found wall with his name (with 300k durability), i was able to break it down for a few blows as my own. I suspect that he found some kind of exploit.

Lolist you are disgusting person. I wish you in real life to experience what you did to me.

Turtle

Exactly the same story took place today, the player Freemen

Wolf

How can you tell who made a wall?

Turtle

As for the walls he built, this is not an exploit, but this does not exclude illegal ways of breaking walls, tk. In a short time four stone walls were broken by his twin.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Thanks for the heads up, as soon as we get more details of a possible exploit we will fix it right away. Sorry to hear about all the break ins! Hope you catch them soon ^_^

Penguin

Just because your house gets broken into, does not mean any exploits were used. Any house can get broken into, all it takes is time and patience.

lol )

Goblin

Just because your house gets broken into, does not mean any exploits were used. Any house can get broken into, all it takes is time and patience. lol )

Have at least balls to write from the main character.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Player lolist use exploit’ is closed to new replies.