Pkers(Killers)(reported-elpapi)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Pkers(Killers)(reported-elpapi)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Wolf

That is soo unfair about in sea server cuz elpapi killing anyone thats why i reported him!And he kill all the peoples who pass ms!and i got killing 3times in a day by only him and he trick too he want to join his party in ms his rent house and if im not join he kill me but even i join he will kill now i reported him but i dont think something will be happen!(elpapi if u reading this i am not angry u or wana make u ban this server im just tell anyone about beware of u i know its kind of really creepy i dont want u to be alone) so thanks for understanding! Thank u!

Wolf

Please Sorry for Wrong typing mistakes*

Wolf

Anyone has pk u? Just write down below!

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

Hon, pking and raiding is part of this game, its a pvp game. I’m sorry your and others on your server are being killed in ms but there is stuff you can do to protect yourself/ get revenge. You can get your skills up, avoid ms and just go wellington>arena ruins>snwtp>galebrook; or you can get up pvp skills ( aka assasin, sb and club).

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

Yeah they aint gunna get in trouble for playing the game bro. You should use the deaths as motivation to grow and take the safe route around ms if u dont want to die there. Reporting is just silly though. Id probably temp ban you for abusing the report feature lol..

That aside though good luck. u can get quite strong without entering gale and enter when ur rdy.

Bufflehead

Lvl 96 USTexas
    Wolf

Or you can just get op enough to kill me and take your revenge. 🙂

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

You hurt my head with this post, it is a pain that wont be going away anytime soon.

Akaitu

Lvl 49 Europe
    Wolf

el papi lvl 60 hes rly ez tbh if it was my server i would take my ww3 too his face xD thats just me tho

Bufflehead

Lvl 96 USTexas
    Wolf

Damn Akaitu I’m so scared of your ww3, but sure I’d like to see you try though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pkers(Killers)(reported-elpapi)’ is closed to new replies.