Pet loyalty

Home Forums Bug Reports Pet loyalty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CPS

Lvl 247 USEast
    Polar Bear

-Okay so i was tryna give pet T8 costumes and sell them to other players, bc well im the only one in game who can make T8 costumes. Its now been over 24 hours with my dog at 0% food and it still hasnt lost loyalty. I really wanna make a dog pound with these costumes and sell them to other players. I had everything planned out but now im thinking its not gonna be possible if these dogs dont lose loyalty. I just wanna know if this is a bug or if its a permanent thing now. Bc normal dogs lose loyalty but customized dogs do not.

Wonodie

Lvl 20 London
    Polar Bear

I also confess that I was discouraged to realize that the pet does not lose but the loyalty

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

The loyalty seems to take longer to erode, it’s not just about its health, dogs used to go feral much sooner but it seems to take days now. Were trying on tx too, gonna keep at it til it eitks

CPS

Lvl 247 USEast
    Polar Bear

Okay so there is a way around this, I’ve been testing it all day. If you are nearby the dog you own, someone can feed it 3-5 times or more and itll transfer loyalty. If you are not close by, or call it as the person’s there, it will not transfer loyalty.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Pet loyalty’ is closed to new replies.