New Update Is Awesome :)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion New Update Is Awesome :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Really enjoying how you made the new costume interface more exclusive . This was a smart move. I enjoy it personally because if you invest in a good priced one chances are you won’t see too many with it. I just bought the samarai guy for 80 diamond.
    ( Totally worth it ) but there are some that are super cheap 5-10 diamonds.

I am just starting to get into enchanting and using gems I didn’t quite understand it before . But I always thought the higher levels were too expensive 20,000 gems.. really xD.

This update was great and the new maps are so beautiful ! Big Props to whoever helped design them . Very easy on the eyes and a huge green area no PVP to farm Myst. All very beautiful things . PKers and little assholes are already complaining. But forget any nay sayers you guys did a great job 👍👍👍

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

how come we cant see the costumes before we buy? like some of these arent cheap and i dont wanna buy something if i dont know what it is. feels like a way to trick people into spending all kinds of extra money…. not sure how i feel about the direction this game is taking. people can just sell their diamonds for gold and have real in game benefits… Pay-to-win =(

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘New Update Is Awesome :)’ is closed to new replies.