New Update Ideas

Home Forums Mystera Discussion New Update Ideas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    two

Lvl 332 USTexas
    Turtle

Since we seem to be doing small updates the last few months I would like to suggest a few ideas that I would like and some that have bee talked about by players for a very long time.

-When you change your ui options it would be great if they stayed like that every time you log in unless changed again.

-Put numbers on the color chart for your character color and add a bar for us to type in the numbers so that when we find a number we like we can get back to it, this has been something players have talked about for a very long time but not sure if its ever actually been suggested outside of game chat.

-Chat toggle so that you can switch between pms, tribe, and gc maybe having tabs at the top that light up when there are new messages in them.

-Party option so that you can dive uw or go to castle in groups without killing each other.

-Paint would be amazing but the color options need to have a wide range

Also it seems more and more updates are aimed at preventing pvp and encouraging trolls. A lot of players have left the game because pvp is almost impossible now and between wellington and the guard trolls are able to run freely with no way for players to prevent this. I understand needing safe places for new players but for the most part unless they come into the game trolling or starting drama they wont be messed with anyways. The game seems to be leading further and further away from what it was when I started so long ago. It would be great if some updates aimed at bringing pvp back were put out otherwise what is the point of a lot of these skills we have all worked so hard to level.

ResertOn

Lvl 170 SEAsia
    Turtle

– +1

– I need RGB or HSL input. #ffffff input is also nice.
    And looks like the current color chart preventing using saturation element, so yeah.

– Dunno about this.

– +1

– +1

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

+1 on all

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

OK I can agree with these.

Did I mention I have tequila?

NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

+1, a “Drop all but 1” option would be nice too.

two

Lvl 332 USTexas
    Turtle

I forgot to add 2 more things,

-xp numbers on skill bars, it would be great to be able to keep track of skill xp without having to guess.

-being able to customize our hotkeys and commands for pc users

Penguin

How about a Day and Night cycle it wuold be cool to see the place at night with lights and stuff and maybe new mobs for the night ^-^

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New Update Ideas’ is closed to new replies.