New server?

Home Forums General Discussion New server?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Penguin

I was wondering when will there be a new server or is there going to be a new server soon?

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

We need better servers not new ones

Penguin

I started the game a couple weeks ago so I am pretty behind of other players and people usually gathers in the new servers when it opened which means there will be more players in the new server. That is why I wonder is there going a new server soon.

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

i scrold bak in updates cuz i was curios… looks like new serbers average 6 months apart. so asuming game has kept growin with players. posible there wood be a new serber soon. but get use ta bein behind cuz da vets usualy storm new serbers to. so no difrence rly

Penguin

It is okay as long as I play in a lively server 😀

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Please, don’t make this game like “browser image mmorpg” who have 200+ servers, but all of them don’t have players, so when game takes closer to end, they merge servers to make players challenge in ranks each other…

As TwinShot said, we need to improve the current ones…
    I think the game is going in a good way, like felshire in last update…

HarrisG

Lvl 8 Europe
    Penguin

I’m curious for the new server to come up. Also you must realized that the game still have a bad lag so mystera can’t handle 200 players active in one server. And new servers give nubs a chance for equality.

Penguin

If you are worry about the number of servers , the Gm can also close the dead servers to open new ones. I will wait for a new server to make a new start to this game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New server?’ is closed to new replies.