New Ideas

Home Forums Mystera Discussion New Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

In my gameplay I thought about some ideas that could be added in-game to be more interesting, here they are:

1 IDEA – Killing a chaos have a chance to drop “Chaos Essence” , that can be used to craft “Chaos Compass” , that can work like fishing “Your compass feel more bad energy to the North”.

-It makes easier to track a chaos, instead to just record their commom program spawn spot.
    -It makes hard to raid with chaos or create a chaos randomly to any unkillable level.
    -Sometimes, some chaos get stuck in roads, and in some cases only a great luck can find it.
    -Some chaos goes underground, and they can never be found, unless you go to underworld to count how many chaos are spread.

2 IDEA – A skill to train and increase weight capacity. Can be trained when you’re burneded and walk randomly (Mix exploration programation + Walk burneded)

3 IDEA – Underworld could have “bosses” or “mini bosses” each 10 or 50 floors, that can make players choose to face it, or keep falling

4 IDEA – Add the second update of stars, maybe to level 150…but I think there are already some bored players, so why not a 200 (maybe a 6 month “no level update” for a 300 o.o ) , would be interesting to add it together with some new map with stronger NPC’s also.

5 IDEA – Increase the limit of chaos for galebrook from 10 to 15, also decrease the “destruction damage” from them. It’s becoming too easy to let a chaos raiding any base with infinite healing spam and level increase (it means, more time raiding alive, more easy raid).

6 IDEA – Healing skill makes the HoT (healing over time) from Aloe increases based on 10% of skill level (or maybe it’s too much..maybe 5% to level 100 be something like 5 more times +10 Heal per second)

7 IDEA – Healing skill could make some visible influence in HP regen (It could be added on chaos too, everytime he heals, his healing level also increases, and together with “5 IDEA” of reduced destruction, we could have a PvE chaos only.

8 IDEA – Add a “/destruct” command to allow destruct own structures or Raid, at the same point you will divide “PVP” from “Raid”, we could make raiding be a challenge.

9 IDEA – If someone is raiding you and you start to repair a wall, the repairing rate changes to “%” based to “Value” based. So the same equation from destruction becomes the repairing when it becomes “Value”.
    -It don’t let us impotent and just watching a power abuse tribe/people raid you.
    -We have towers, yes, but it also fix the evilness to attack a almost breaked wall in wellington and don’t let his owner from inside repair it (also in wellington attacked walls could be normally repaired, giving the real sense of “safe zone” )
    -It will increase the amount of “Real Online Time” from players, and not their BOTS.

10 IDEA – If someone is not sleeping, each 5-10 minutes CAPTCHA countdown of 90 seconds (Or do CAPTCHA, or lost connection – let’s fix some bots right? 😉 )

11 IDEA – Some updates:
    – Add on character window:
    *”Evasion rate” with armor updated. Example, I have 30% evasion, and equip a heavy, so in character window could stay like: “Evasion: 10% (-20%)” as well HIT rate
    *Penetration Rate with glowing and equip status

12 IDEA – Vampiric Rune – 1% per vampiric level of damage that can be healed. 5% to lifesteal isn’t too much, right?

13 IDEA – It’s kinda nonsense to “You fell throught the hole” one floor without any damage, so maybe can be a little challenging to go down in underworld throught stairs, instead of just dig deeper anyway to only get some ranking. Add damage when you fell is a good option, right?

14 IDEA – Put at least 1 second cooldown to use another spell again. We have a cap of “not Insta kill in PVP” , but people are using 3 spells at once in a blink of an eye, and “HKing” at the same rate.

15 IDEA – Invisible Spell: Best solution to get off a incovenient PVP right? Invisible for 5 seconds.

16 IDEA – Bandages could be used on ourselves “Use bandage, press SPACE to use self if anyone is in the front”

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

1 IDEA – “Chaos Compass”

A way to effectively hunt/track chaos sounds good to me. Half the time if I need to kite one to my base to get gear to kill it when I come back out it’s wandered off and it’s a 50/50 shot at whether or not I can find it again.

2 IDEA – A skill to train and increase weight capacity

We can already grind more weight capacity though.

3 IDEA – Underworld could have “bosses” or “mini bosses”

The random nature of the UW would make floor bosses pretty scary (especially falling into one); objects that could spawn a mini-boss fight for a limited time or teleport you to a special area for one might work better. However if you want tougher enemies in the UW there are deeper floors with much harder mobs.

Plus we have boss fights already, putting them in the uw would be difficult to make groups for.

Something I’ve wanted for a while is for floors 25, 50, 75, and 100 to be safe floors (with falling from the floor above disabled) where you can build permanently and make special teleport potions to go to, and these floors could optionally have boss fights. But there are more pressing things I’d rather the dev work on.

4 IDEA – Add the second update of stars, maybe to level 150…

I feel like we already have power balance issues at 100 especially in pvp, adding tons of extra levels might not be a great idea. The dev is working on ways to make xp past 100 in a skill give various perks though, so this is kind of already covered.

5 IDEA – Increase the limit of chaos for galebrook from 10 to 15, also decrease the “destruction damage” from them. It’s becoming too easy to let a chaos raiding any base with infinite healing spam and level increase (it means, more time raiding alive, more easy raid).

I don’t like chaos in general so I wouldn’t mind seeing them nerfed or removed completely. New players in particular have no idea what they’re in for when chaos are so OP even at lower levels and players intentionally training them to higher levels to use in raiding or just cause havoc is annoying.

6 IDEA – Healing skill makes the HoT (healing over time) from Aloe increases

Agree healing options don’t scale with HP well as you level.

7 IDEA – Healing skill could make some visible influence in HP regen

I don’t feel like I’ve run into the need for this to just happen passively; if we get it I’d like it to increase the regen from coriander dishes I think so it still requires a consumable.

8 IDEA – Add a “/destruct” command to allow destruct own structures

Yes please, although I don’t understand the “at the same point you will divide “PVP” from “Raid”, we could make raiding be a challenge” bit.

9 IDEA

So we can repair some HP based on repair skill while walls are being damaged? I don’t necessarily object, but it’d be a lot easier to semi-afk/bot a bunch of wall repairers than wall attackers (since the former would be inside/protected to start with).

Also as someone who has never botted/scripted/etc. playing this game for two years I have no problem with other people doing it. It’s always been allowed and it’s not like there’s a skill element they’re bypassing, it’s just a grind.

Plus fighting bots in a game this simply laid out sounds like a bottomless pit of dev hours that could be spent on meaningful updates instead of trying to fix a nearly unfixable problem that I don’t think is an issue if people do it to start with.

10 IDEA – If someone is not sleeping, each 5-10 minutes CAPTCHA

This would be my first veto.

11 IDEA – Some updates:
    – Add on character window:
    *”Evasion rate” with armor updated.

More info is never a bad thing. I’d like a mitigation rate displayed based on armor type and skill level as well to show how effective our defense rating is at any given time. Attempting to test that has been a difficult endeavor across three skills, I don’t think anyone’s publicly done it ever.

12 IDEA – Vampiric Rune – 1% per vampiric level of damage that can be healed. 5% to lifesteal isn’t too much, right?

I don’t object, although I think leach/lifesteal could also be from a consumable rather than a rune. Otherwise you’ll probably run into a situation where 25 stacks of lifesteal is absurdly good while a few stacks is pointless. I’d probably also need to not work in pvp, but not too sure on that.

13 IDEA – It’s kinda nonsense to “You fell throught the hole” one floor without any damage

Falling through floors into new rooms of enemies is dangerous enough already. If the uw isn’t challenging enough where you are go deeper. This would be my second veto.

14 IDEA – Put at least 1 second cooldown to use another spell

Damage output in pvp probably needs a look, agreed.

15 IDEA – Invisible Spell: Best solution to get off a incovenient PVP right? Invisible for 5 seconds.

Invisibility sounds way OP even for short periods, imo.

16 IDEA – Bandages could be used on ourselves “Use bandage, press SPACE to use self if anyone is in the front”

I’d like this from a practical standpoint but I think it’d take practically all the danger out of solo pve with a high healing skill and we’d never need healing potions again. I think a self-use heal in combat should be the healing potion on the CD, but it should probably scale better with your HP.

Edit: Or they could only be used on ourselves out of combat, which is what aloe does already, so this would also answer the aloe scaling suggestion by replacing aloe with a bandage. Yeah… that I like.

Laudimf

Lvl 149 Brazil
    Polar Bear

+1
    idea 5 and 6

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Another way to make a lifesteal rune work would be for it to heal a set amount (or a percent of your total HP, instead of scaling with the damage that triggered it), and then have the proc chance scale with how many lifesteal runes you stack. If the amount healed is low the proc chance could be higher, or vice versa.

anime

Lvl 216 USTexas
    Wolf

Idea 1: won’t work because it encourages people to train chaoses. Plus there is already not enough purple chest spawning in UW.

Apozilla

Lvl 116 SEAsia
    Turtle

I just want a possibility of dropping chest from killing chaos XD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New Ideas’ is closed to new replies.