Never say goodbye.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Never say goodbye.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Guys, I know, that nobody even cares about me, but… fuck this. I died today because of my lost connection. It was for 15-20 sec, and here I am – Odovir Norn has fallen on underworld level 15! They were level 108 and skilled at farming. Killed by a Flame Demon. 100+ hours of play gone to nothing, even my precious enchanted equipment… I want to cry.

But the fun thing, that I am not the first, who died so shameful. Yes, we all know that it is our nightmare, and nightmares MUST be just a nightmares, but as you can see, they can be real. Why? Oh, c’mon, who the hell can know, why? This stupid shit is more stupid than to say “it is one of game’s features”. JVH seriously needs to think about it. But this thread is not for suggestions, but for me and my tears. I died and lost more than anyone else in this game, but this is the first time, when I want throw everything away, quit It and “play some DotA”. I know, that even if I will cry here, nothing will change, and JVH will still spit on our faces, saying againg this shitty stuff like “the game is still in development, and you must wait”. Let my 10 bucks warms this “Costs Reserve” bar and serve as a reminder to me, about how stupid I am spending hundreds of my life to see those red letters. Yes, I’m out.

Just to mention you guys – prepare to die the same way. From a bear, skeleton, large bat or Tamgar Tamgar. You WILL die. Definetly. Die and lose everything. Not as a brave hero, but as a fool with “LOST CONNECTION” or “distracted by wife”. Don’t make my mistakes and stay at your homes before JVH will rethink concept of the game. Oh, and this letter is exactly for him: This is “hardcore sandbox mmo”, not the Dark Souls shit. We love it not because of “favorite skills” and “lost connection”. Sigh.

Also, The Carrot God dissapointed in this world. He invited me to another. And I accepted his invitation, what means that you’re all DOOMED. I’ll take with me my 142k carrots, and without them the rest parts of this putrified world will crumble to dust. Good luck in dying from agony, yay! Carrot.

P.S. – “The Greatest Place – The Goodnight” is a masterpiece.

P.S.S. – Thank you, Google PEREVODCHIK. You are my precious sempai.

Wolf

RIP. May the Carrot God watch over you on your new adventure.

Goblin

RIP

Odovir, I am sorry to see you go!!

You are one of my favorite people in the game.

Polar Bear

Odovir… idek what to say dude. EVERYONE will notice you leaving. I think you matter greatly and you were especially good motivation to keep my activity up in these dark times(the xp nerf) <3 I do hope you reconsider and return but if you do not I’m sure we all fully understand. It is difficult to get to the levels you did and see it all vanish. You and your carrots will be very missed in this server. I wish you all the best on any game you choose to spend your time on.

P.S. I do want to clarify one point though… It was an Eevee that ended Jopah not a bat or a wife… ijs. 😛

Penguin

It’s a shame. You will be missed. I truly enjoyed what you brought to general chat and to all on the server. Maybe a short will help, but if not I hope you enjoy yourself.

O7

Turtle

May the carrot gods bless you on your journey.
    Come back and visit ;-;

Goblin

I shall erect a carrot shrine in your honour, so that we may commune with you through the holy carrot.

Goblin

Жаль что уходишь. Повторюсь еще раз, я не успел собрать твой лут. Взял только то что было сверху, алое морковку и топазы вроде, которые выбросил. Если бы успел забрать твой крутой кинжал, вернул бы тебе его без проблем. Извини что не успел. Возможно, если бы лут хранился 15-20 минут ты бы и сам успел вернуться. Когда Русо пришел он уже пропал.

Wolf

DAMIT nooooooo not again after you gave us hope with your return, I proclaim that the Carrot God is a false one if she takes you away from us so rapidly once again! 🙁 sorry to see you go will miss your carrot fables…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Never say goodbye.’ is closed to new replies.