My Locks are preventing me from pickung up my own items

Home Forums Bug Reports My Locks are preventing me from pickung up my own items

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Penguin

So i was mining, and when i came back from my house, all my locks were preventing me from getting my own items… It says that i cant loot anymore?!?! I used my scholars lens and it even says im the owner, i relogged and it still didn’t work. Devs please fix this, Literally everything good i have is locked…

Penguin

EDIT: So it turns out if i make a lock while im in a tribe it becomes a tribe lock… But WHY?!?! I made the locks myself and now when i leave the tribe i lose access to them? Thats just silly… I recommend that it should be whoever OWNS the locks will always have access and make a new separate item called a tribe lock. Something similar to tribe gate and personal gate. I think this mechanic with locks should be changed as its preventing me from progressing until this is fixed.

TuxedoMask

Lvl 60 USEast
    Wolf

It already is whoever made the lock is the rightful owner and if you change tribes you can still use them.

I’m sorry to say but you must have stole all the locks from The Last Stand that someone else made.

Just cause you use lens and it says you’re the owner doesn’t mean you made them.

Evidence: I can still use my own made locks from my last tribe.

Penguin

Well, that’s awfully stupid because i rightfully stole them right? Instead of only whoever MADE them can use it, it should be whoever has current ownership, and there should be tribe locks and normal locks to differentiate them.

Polar Bear

I do agree that you should be able to use locks you steal. It should be who places the locks that gets to unlock them. Seems like a bug to me.

Skeleton

Tux, General had a similar issue. I had to go in his house and take his locks, because they were of the tribe.

Skeleton

In any case I want to highlight that the tribe vault had no rules at all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘My Locks are preventing me from pickung up my own items’ is closed to new replies.