More balanced pvp

Home Forums Mystera Discussion More balanced pvp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

So for pvp this really shouldn’t happen there becomes a point where simply due to the percentage damage higher health becomes a disadvantage. For instance someone with 1000 health gets capped at 250 damage(Heals it off with a potion healing 200) but someone (like me) with 1460 health gets capped it does about 360 to me but yet my potions only will heal 200 of that. I believe that healing potions (and maybe aloe to a extent) instead of being a set heal should be a percentage such as healing rain V healing 50% 50 healing skills could allow aloe to heal maybe 5% of the health per aloe(overtime) and 15% for a potion. 0 healing skill would be 10% it could go up by 0.1 depending on your healing skill. This is to make pvp more fair for those who have taken the time to actually up their health. I shouldn’t be evened with someone who is half my myst refund and has 400 less health it just shouldn’t happen they’ve put a lot less work into it. Please feel free to add your opinions on this and try to keep from being biased.

Panda3

Lvl 39 USTexas
    Turtle

So your telling me I shouldn’t to past 1k hp?

I’ve heard the complete opposite til now.

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Not exactly Zahr higher health is amazing for underworld but anyone with around 1300 health can see the difference when fighting someone with 1000 I’m also unsure exactly where the breakoff point is but I know people in Texas who purposefully keep their health around 900-1000 for pvp. What I said was simply a example that came to my head. Having massive health in pvp is a hindrance I get so much damage dealt to me that is hard to heal off then they take my hits even though I know my stats are higher and heal it off with little to no issue.

Axle

Lvl 334 USWest2
    Goblin

Agreed. pots should scale with hp. otherwise ur just punishing someone for working hard to upgrade.

RsK

Lvl 370 Sudamérica
    Turtle

+1 debe ser por % las pociones, puedo matar la serpent mother con 400hp más fácil, que cuando tengo 1200hp, el Aloe no me cura nada. al igual que los huesos del SK también hacen daño porcentual y el HP al final se pone en tu contra y no a tu favor.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘More balanced pvp’ is closed to new replies.