Monster Dens

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Monster Dens

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

There have been many changes recently to the game and I honestly love the changes.

PVP is now more enjoyable with less penalty for dying.

What if more PVE elements were added as well? I have an example one. “Monster Dens”. A monster den could spawn on x floor in the UW. This den could allow UW monsters to invade the surface until the den has been destroyed. This will add more pve excitement on the surface and it could even yield a reward in the form of gems. Enough to make the trip down in the the UW worth it. There are other ways to make PVE more interesting. Boss floors, random “bonus” floors.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hey Apollo!
    Great minds think alike ^_^
    Something similar to this idea has been in the works and will hopefully be implemented soon!
    Glad you like the new changes, let us know if you have any other suggestions 😀

Goblin

I had a very similar suggestion, and I like this one, but it’d be nice if we hid the den in the level below underground (so the level where the holes are) instead of the UW dungeon. It makes it more accessible to lower level players, especially since they don’t have to struggle with finding their way back out.

Also, that stage is pretty bare right now. This would help alot, in my opinion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Monster Dens’ is closed to new replies.