Looking for new Tribe(any server, peaceful must)

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for new Tribe(any server, peaceful must)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wolf

I’m from UST and lately things have been getting out of hand between my tribe and THE tribe. i hate not being able to play the game how i like-peacefully. We’ve tried coming up with a peaceful solution but THE are adamant about killing everyone. UST is going downhill very fast and i fear that most of my tribe will either move to different servers or worse-quit completely. I’m just looking to find a good tribe that i can be a part of peacefully or even better yet just be referred to a decent server without the tribe superiority hold like THE has on UST.

Wolf

This topic should probably go in the Mystera Discussion

Wolf

Come to Brazil, the server is very stable even for foreign players. Dominant tribes are working together in favor of making the economy grow, instead of killing everyone and asking why it is empty and no one is buying their shit.

Anyway, look for Helping Hands there. Peaceful tribe and looking for hard working players who favor teamplay. We have requirements though.

Good luck, hope to see you there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Looking for new Tribe(any server, peaceful must)’ is closed to new replies.