Less myst cost on wellington

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Less myst cost on wellington

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

Please lower the myst cost in wellington, please

Turtle

They have already. Use alts to build your wellington stuff. I’m around level 20 and Wellington costs a lot to build in. I’m sure at your level the costs are astronomical. I think, but i could be wrong, those same high costs protect you in Wellington. There’s a cost for breaking stuff as well. I have tested it yet. But i think those costs go up with level as well. Slows the bullies down when they go to take out your stuff.

Wolf

They are very pricey, and I didn’t know about using alts.

Just a thought, but couldn’t griefers then use alts to destroy houses?

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

-1 Wellington myst cost is not high enough as is with how many people abuse low level alts

Wolf

To be perfectly honest, I think destroying of blocks should be disabled entirely in Wellington, except by the person(s) who placed the blocks.

I also noticed there is a lot of “road spam” (as I’ve dubbed it), where people place streets scattered throughout Wellington, preventing people from building there. I’ve tried to dig up roads that prevent me from placing a house, but I just keep pulling up dirt! 😛

If Wellington is a sanctuary, I personally believe that it should 100% function as such. Keep costs where they are for builders, but just make it so griefers (and cruel people in general) can’t just come in and wreck your stuff. If Wellington’s meant to be a Safe Zone, I think it should be safe.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Hight cost?! Man, its unbreakable walls!!! How it can be hight price?

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Dedicate your first reincarnations worth of Myst to building a Wellington home. I imagine once ur back at lvl 0 and go there with a load of res and a large Myst refund. It shouldn’t be a problem after that.

Turtle

The walls are breakable after you type “/pvp” in chat.

Goblin

These noobs lmao. Please remove Wellington. Problem solved.

Wolf

@Duefuss do you’re homework and research first about wellington.
    since when did the walls became breakable in Wellington after you type “PVP” lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Less myst cost on wellington’ is closed to new replies.