Legacy Tavern USER CREATED MILK-TAVERN OPERATED BY HUSBAND AND WIFE.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Legacy Tavern USER CREATED MILK-TAVERN OPERATED BY HUSBAND AND WIFE.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

WE CREATED A TAVERN ON U.S.W. SERVER! Open Nightly! Coords Posted Nightly at Open.
    Join us in Galebrook at Legacy Tavern! A place for heroes and adventurers to relax and order a cold drink of milk and a bite to eat! Share stories with fellow Tavern Patrons!
    Stair case coming soon for all of your U.W. ADVENTURE NEEDS! Legacy Medicine Shop opening soon!

https://ibb.co/mK5TT6

Polar Bear

https://ibb.co/mK5TT6

Wolf

Lol will make sure to visit haku XD

Polar Bear

Thanks Sandango! Look forward to seeing you at the tavern!

Penguin

I’ll definitely be visiting on my travels through galebrook. Save me a seat!

Polar Bear

We will save you a seat! =) look forward to your visit!

Polar Bear

Legacy TAvern had its first friday karaoke night! Short of one bar brawl it went marvelous. Thanks to everyone for the generous tips and coming and singing some hilarious songs. A good time was had by all! We have added 2 stAir cases descending to underworld located on our patio of legacy tavern! Frigg and I love all of our customers and thank u for the support and patronage. Have a blessed day!
    -Legacy Tavern Staff

Polar Bear

Also we would love to post more pictures of customers at our Tavern can anyone instruct me on how to make a photo show up on my Forum post rather than having to put a link to click to view the photo.?

Polar Bear

ATTENTION U.S.WEST CITIZENS! We would love for you to come by Legacy Tavern tonight! 6:30 p.m. central us time Legacy Tavern will be open to the public will be serving tasty treats and good company! Join us and mingle with your fellow citizens of the land as well as sharing stories with other adventures and making new friends!

Penguin

This is a great idea. We need to build one of these in USE. I have a feeling it wouldn’t last long, though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Legacy Tavern USER CREATED MILK-TAVERN OPERATED BY HUSBAND AND WIFE.’ is closed to new replies.