L100 crafting statistics for player reference

Home Forums Mystera Discussion L100 crafting statistics for player reference

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Went for a larger sample size, stats for lvl 100 crafting.

For the record how this works is 0.498 x 0.0239 = 1.19% chance of a (5) per 100 crafts, etc.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Seryn.

Polar Bear

Thanks!

Polar Bear

So the chance of any one specific rune is equal. Nearly a 50% chance to get a rune (I’d like to see another 5K to see if that number converges toward 50 or 49).

If 2490 got runed then you’re missing 11 from your# of runes present.

It will be really cool to see if radiant and ancient tend toward 13% and the others toward 14% like they currently are doing.

Polar Bear

Thank you for the stats!

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

So the chance of any one specific rune is equal. Nearly a 50% chance to get a rune (I’d like to see another 5K to see if that number converges toward 50 or 49).

If 2490 got runed then you’re missing 11 from your# of runes present.

It will be really cool to see if radiant and ancient tend toward 13% and the others toward 14% like they currently are doing.

Thank you for the catch. Ten runed items had been counted without corresponding entries, and one runed item (with two runes) had been listed but omitted from the total. Since I always did 100 crafts per batch those ten items existed but I cannot verify what they may have been or if they were actually runed or not.

Wolf

Any tips on the best way to level crafting? I’ve gathered that the amount of exp you get isn’t the same for every recipe.

Wolf

Necropost, but real strong work!

This should be on the wikia…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘L100 crafting statistics for player reference’ is closed to new replies.