Killed by a Dire Wolf – Velo's Diary : first edition.

Home Forums General Discussion Killed by a Dire Wolf – Velo's Diary : first edition.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

I was a mere child.. still learning the dark, twisted secrets that lurked in the underworlds. You treat the subject like a myth, only the bravest of the brave encounter one of these monsters! Boom, pow.. you say it aloud, but still under your breath. They run so fast.. the water splashes against your boots and slows you down. There is barely enough space between the wet, cold stone mud walls that surround you as you speed down a one spaced path.. some say they’ve made it out alive. I say that. I seen one in the flesh. Taller than I was, snowy crystal illuminated fur. He was majestic yet dangerous, and that is what made it fine when he eliminated me from the world. It was brief, quick, like ripping off a band-aid. The only thing left for me to do now, is wait until tomorrow when I rinse and repeat my daily duty. Hopefully this time around I will not be executed.

~

The objective of my short story was to stimulate your brains and make your creativity shine through. It’s fun and youthful to feel happy! If you have a story that you want to -coff- BE DRAMATIC -coff- with go ahead and leave a comment!

I hope you all enjoyed my story!

Until next time ~ xo
    Velostra

Penguin

Lol I rlly liked it ?

Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

That was actually pretty good. You should make more of these! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Killed by a Dire Wolf – Velo's Diary : first edition.’ is closed to new replies.